Events for June

Hi all,

As I mentioned in my previous post I am planning some new types of Stampin' Up! events that I've never done before. These are as follows:

  • A "Meet the New In Colours" online launch. 
  • An online / mail-out card class combo. I may be running two of these, depending on how my planning goes.
  • A virtual (online) party.
  • A virtual (online) opportunity night. 
  • And I will be starting up online training (this is only open to demonstrators in my team and their teams).
I will post an individual blog update on each of these events as I solidify the details and share how you can join in. The online party, card class, and opportunity night will be run through Facebook events. Please make sure you are following me on my Facebook page at Sutton Studios Stamping - Stampin' Up with Ruth Sutton by following the link and clicking the "like" button to make sure you don't miss out! 

Keep an eye out for further details on each of these upcoming events!

Ruth 

Comments