"Special Offers" Info



Hello again,

As you may have just seen in my previous post, there are only TWO more weeks of Weekly Deals left. That's right, this week is the second-to-last week of Weekly Deals from Stampin' Up! due to the not having as many unique products in excess inventory to offer to customers. (This is why we've recently been seeing a few products repeated in the deals.)

If you're wondering if Stampin' Up! are going to replace the Weekly Deals with other specials...the answer is YES! They will be starting a less frequent, but BETTER, promotion called "Special Offers". The Special Offers will likely occur every few months with MORE products on offer than what you see in the Weekly Deals, AND with MORE discount tiers too! I will share these offers as they happen. At the moment everything I've just told you is everything we as demonstrators know! =)

Keep an eye on my blog as I will announce these Special Offers as they are announced to us demonstrators. 

Thanks for popping by! If you have any questions about these changes just comment below and I will answer you the best I can. =)

Ruth

Comments