Wednesday Weekly Deals : March 16 - March 22


Hello all!

Firstly, I'm sorry I forgot about last week's deals! It was a busy week away in Whyalla with a card class and demonstration workshop. Considering I was having Stampin' Up! fun all week, I can't believe I forgot the Weekly Deals! Anyway, onto this week's deals...


The 1" Square Punch and the Banner Punch are both popular Stampin' Up! punches. They coordinate with many little stamps, and are also great to use on their own to punch Designer Series Paper flags and elements. 

The Lost Lagoon Classic Stampin' Pad is one of the 5 colours in the 2014-2016 In Colour Collection, which retires in May this year. There's not much time left to grab all the ink, ink refills, card, and embellishments from this great colour collection! If you're particularly fond of anything from this colour collection I recommend ordering it now, rather than waiting until the retiring list is released and hoping you'll be able to grab retiring In Colour Collection products at a discounted price. You might be able to save a few dollars, but if you're not quick enough you'll likely miss out. Once the retiring list is released, the outgoing In Colour Collection products usually sell out in a matter of 24 to 48 hours. Sometimes even less for the popular items like ink refills! Please don't think I'm trying to encourage you to buy them now at a higher price to benefit my sales targets because I'm really not! I know what it's like to miss out on grabbing products in my favourite retiring In Colour products, and don't want you to have to experience the same disappointment! 

The Pretty Petals Designer Series Paper Stack is one of my favourites! The prints and patterns are really lovely, and there's a good range of colours in the pack so it coordinates nicely with many Stampin' Up! colours and card stocks. 

Remember, Sale-A-Bration (SAB) is still running! You can earn one free exclusive product of YOUR choice when you spend $90 (before shipping). You can view the exclusive products here and here. Currently (Wednesday March 16, 10:30 pm) all of the limited products from the first SAB brochure are still available. You can find all the details on SAB in a blog post I wrote here

As always, if you have any questions you can contact me via email at sutton.studios.stamping@gmail.com or via my website here

Thanks for stopping by!

Ruth

Comments