Last day of Sale-A-Bration!


See the dates on the bottom of that banner? Today is the last day of Sale--A-Bration! =( There are literally only hours left to take advantage of the great deals offered by Stampin' Up! during SAB. Realistically, you can only do the "shop" and "join" deals in the short amount of time left of SAB today. 

How can you grab these great deals? Let's take a quick look...


You can have some fun by shopping! Spend $90 (before shipping and handling) on anything you like in my online store (Australia only) and you can select a FREE exclusive product of your choice. Where can you view these exclusive freebies? Here and here. I have also quickly checked the inventory status for the limited time items, and as of 11:30 am South Australian time, they're all still available but listed as "low inventory," so be quick if you want to grab any of them. 


And the second great SAB offer you can take advantage of today is the "Join" special. The joining fee is $169, and for that you get to select $235 of product for your starter kit, plus you will receive $80 of business products (current catalogues, party invites, order forms, etc), plus the kit ships FREE! Okay, so that sounds pretty amazing right? Well, that's just the normal joining info!!! During SAB you get to select an EXTRA FREE $60 of products. So, for the regular joining fee of $169 you will get $295 of products, $80 of business products, and all you new goodies will be shipped to you for free! If you have ever even just briefly considered joining Stampin' Up!, now is a fantastic time to do that! I've only been a demonstrator for 2 and half years, but even in that time I've never seen a joining offer this good before. You can join my team by clicking here, scrolling down to the pink "join now" button, and just follow the steps. Contact me if you have any issues or need help. I can give you the fastest response if you click here to visit my Facebook page and use the message button at the top of the page, as I'll get immediate notification of any messages.

Only want to join Stampin' Up! for the permanent 20% discount (25% once you level up to the next title!!!) you'll receive on any products you purchase? You totally can! This is generally referred to as being a "hobby demonstrator" and there are tons of people out there who do it! I absolutely welcome anyone who wants to be a hobby demonstrator to my team. The discount on quality Stampin' Up! products was my main reason for joining, and I was purely a hobby demonstrator for a while. I still consider myself a hobby demonstrator, although to be honest with myself I'm probably somewhere between "hobby" and "part-time". Anyway, I'm rambling now. Want to join just for the discount? Instructions are the same as above. Click here to be taken to the joining page on my website, scroll down to the pink "join now" button, and follow the steps. If you have any issues, click here to be taken to my Facebook page where you can click the message button to contact me. I'll get immediate notification of your message and I'll get back to you ASAP so you don't miss out on this fantastic deal. 

Happy shopping to get FREE exclusives and/or joining my team to get a ton of FREE Stampin' Up! products! =D

Ruth

Comments