How to get the NEW 2016-2017 Annual Catalogue


So, the new Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue (AC) is now live and available to all! Have you seen it yet? Have you got your own copy? No? *gasp* Well, we can't have that!

I'll share with you what you really want to know: one way you can view the catalogue NOW and three ways you can get a physical copy in your hands.

Option 1 - Instant Gratification
Haven't seen the new catalogue yet at all? Can't wait any longer and want to see it right now? I can grant that wish! Click here and the new 2016 - 2017 AC will open up in a new tab or window in your internet browser. Keep in mind it's quite a large pdf file and it could take a while to download. But once it's done, you can scroll to your heart's content and view all the stunning new products. 

Option 2 - Purchase a Physical Copy
Scrolling through a digital copy on your computer or other device not really your thing? I totally get that. I prefer flicking through a paper copy, making notes, going back and forth... The first way to get a copy of the catalogue is to order one through my online store. You can find it here, and simply add it to your cart on its own or with any other purchases. 

If you're not looking to get other items or products, note that to simply purchase the catalogue it will be $12.95 ($7 for the catalogue + $5.95 postage). If you're only looking to order a catalogue, please see the next option for the cheapest way to do so. 

Option 3 - Mail Out Program
If you're only looking to purchase a catalogue the cheapest way to do so is to sign up for the final round of Stampin' Up!'s bulk catalogue mail out, and have a catalogue delivered directly to you. For $7.95 you can have a catalogue mailed direct to you! Sign up for the mail out program closes on Tuesday, June 7. I will be submitting my final mail out program order a little after 10pm (South Australian time) on Tuesday. If you're interested in signing up for the catalogue mail out program please ensure you contact me before 10pm on Tuesday, June 7 to arrange payment and postage details. You can contact me via email at sutton.studios.stamping@gmail.com or via my SU! website by clicking here

Please note that the approximate bulk shipping date given by SU! is June 15, and you will receive your catalogue sometime in the week following that date. It's not the fastest way to get your hands on the new catalogue, but it's the cheapest if you're on a budget.

Option 4 - FREE Mail Out Program
If you place an order of $50 (before shipping and handling) before 10pm on Tuesday, June 7, I will sign you up for the mail out program for FREE. Yep, I'll organise for a new catalogue to be sent direct to you, at no charge to you. All you have to do is check out the new products and place an order of at least $50 (before shipping and handling) in my online store, making sure you tick "yes" on the share details with demonstrator option, and I will know to send a catalogue to you. 

Not comfortable with online shopping but still want to place an order and get a free catalogue? Contact me at the details listed above in Option 3 and I can organise an order via email or phone (credit card payment will be required).

So there you have it. A variety of options to get your hands on the new 2016 - 2017 Annual Catalogue! If you have any questions, please leave me a comment or contact me and I will help you out! 

Happy catalogue launch day! =D

Ruth

P.s. As I am based in Australia, my online shop and mail out program are only available to those in Australia.
SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

Comments