Getting back into the swing of things!

Hello all!

I've been back from holidays for a little over two weeks now. My husband and I had a fantastic time! It was very relaxing to be able to take a holiday without a three kids under 5 in tow! Many, many, many thanks to my parents for looking after them for the two weeks we were away for. I'm still sorting through our photos, and I'm getting really excited to get them printed off and start popping them in a Project Life album. It's going to be the first time I've ever tried the pocket page scrapbooking style! I've been keen to give it a try for a while, so I thought why not start with something like our holiday. I will be sharing photos of my creation process on Instagram (username @sutton_studios_stamping) as I go, and will share the final product on the blog when it's done.

Upon our return I have been a bit slow getting back into all our routines. My eldest started kindergarten (pre-school) the day after we got back and we've been changing things around a bit so I've been a little distracted and disorganised. 

But I'm ready to get back into all things crafty and Stampin' Up! now! So the usual Weekly Deals posts will be appearing again, and I'm going to ease my way into getting up blog posts about my cards and projects too. I've also started thinking about tidying up my blog in general - going for a cleaner and simpler look - so you may see some changes in the coming months. 

Thanks for sticking around, and I hope you've had a great start to 2016 so far!

Ruth

Comments