Wednesday Weekly Deals : December 30 - January 5

Hello all!

Can you believe we start a new year at the end of this week? 2015 has gone so fast!

Here are this week's deals:



You can shop the deals in my online store by clicking here.

While you're there, don't forget to check out the Year-End Sale! There are only 5 days of the sale left! Items in the sale may remain on the Clearance Rack afterwards, and others may be taken down. You can see all the information about the Year-End Sale in this blog post here.

Tuesday next week, the new Occasions Catalogue will go live to customers! It's absolutely full of gorgeous new products! I will post a newsletter update with a link to the online catalogue next week. Also starting Tuesday next week...Sale-a-bration! SAB is a Stampin' Up! annual event where you can earn FREE exclusive bonus goodies just by shopping, joining, or hosting a party! More info on SAB will be coming next Tuesday, so keep an eye out.

And a final note...I would just like to say a huge THANK YOU to all my family, friends, customers, to all of YOU, for your continued support to me in my endeavours with Stampin' Up! throughout 2015! It's so lovely to have like-minded people to share something I love, have fun, and get creative with. Thank you again, and I look forward to continuing to work with you or seeing you in 2016 =)

Have a safe and very happy new year!
Ruth