Wednesday Weekly Deals : December 23 - December 29

Hello everyone!

First, I apologise for forgetting the Weekly Deals update last week!

Now, onto this week's specials:



You can find these specials in my online store by clicking here. I think the Colour Me Irresistible Specialty DSP and the Silver Glimmer Paper are great buys!

While you're there don't forget to check out the Year-End Sale! More items have been added to the sale, and many retiring Holiday Catalogue products are selling at discounted prices. Retiring Holiday Catalogue products are gradually selling out, and once they're gone (or we hit January 4, whichever comes first) that's it! As always with retiring products, if there's something you like I advise ordering it as soon as you can to avoid disappointment. 

As always, if you have any questions you contact me via email at sutton.studios.stamping@gmail.com.

Thank you for reading, and I hope you have a safe and fun Christmas!

Ruth