Wednesday Weekly Deals!

Every Wednesday Stampin' Up! release new Weekly Deals for the Australian market. (You can view the current deals in my online shop here.)

Online SU! stores are updated around 9am each Wednesday morning with the new round of deals, and the deals are available until 1120pm South Australia time the following Tuesday (meaning your order needs to completed and submitted by 1120pm if ordering online).

So, want to know what I would get from the current Weekly Deals? What I couldn't decide on and what I finally did decide I couldn't live without? Click "read more" below to find out...





I spent a lot of time thinking about the Perfect Print Numbers Bigz Dies (pictured above). I loved the idea of having the tools on hand to make cutting out numbers quick and easy! It took me forever to decide, but I eventually decided not to get them. As much as I love them, and as useful as they would be, I decided I would rather get some of the alphanumerical stamp sets from the SU! range so that I could have alphabets and numbers in matching fonts. I may not be able to cut directly around each number quickly, but I can use a Framelit or Punch instead! 


The Word Bubbles Framelits Dies were the next product I debated over for a long time. I love these! I've seen them used in so many great ways aside from speech and thought bubbles. They're just so cute! I decided to wait and get them at the same time as their coordinating stamp set, Just Sayin'

Other things I thought about but dismissed a little quicker were the Natural Cotton Ribbon and the Silver Basic Metal Buttons. I still have quite a bit of the Natural Cotton Ribbon left on my roll, so I could live without getting more for now. I do love the Natural Cotton Ribbon because you can stamp on it and use your Spritzers and Reinkers to colour the ribbon any colour you need for your project! How cool is that? 

As much as I LOVE the Silver Buttons, I realised I've got plenty of buttons sitting around in my stash of old craft supplies that I really should use up before I go buying anymore! 

So I can hear you asking, "Did she get anything from the Weekly Deals or not?" And the answer is...

...yes I did!

I got the 1/16th inch Circle Handheld Punch. I plan on making some more Christmas decorations for our tree this year, and a pin or piercing tool just doesn't make a big enough hole to thread through some ribbon to hang a handmade decoration. This punch make a teeny tiny circle that is large enough to poke through a bit of thread or ribbon, but small enough that it doesn't take a chunk out of your beautiful handmade projects! Considering my Christmas decoration project plans, it was a must have, can't live without Stampin' Up! product for me!

What would you get from the current Weekly Deals? View them here, and then comment below to share what's on your must have list! And remember, if you decide you absolutely can't live without it, you can order from my online store in the comfort of your own home any time of day or night! =D

Happy browsing and shopping!
Ruth