Christmas Wrapping Paper

Hi all!

As promised, today's post will be for a much quicker and easier project than yesterday's mini bon-bons. Today we have some Christmas wrapping paper that I made in a matter of minutes. I stamped the same pattern design in two different colours, and I chose the colours to match the presents inside. Here's the final product, I'll show close-ups below so you can see the smaller stamps used:

The Christmas Star single stamp set makes the centre piece of the pattern. This stamp is still available, but the promotions ends next week!

For this project I used a piece of brown packing paper that is used as a space filler in the SU! delivery boxes. I then started by stamping the large Christmas Star stamp, then the Oh! What Fun stamp (from the Christmas Messages stamp set) to create a border. It looked a little empty, so I filled in the space with the tiny star from the Evergreen stamp set. 

Close-ups:

Colours used: Perfect Plum, Crushed Curry, and Island Indigo (Regals Collection).


Colours used: Perfect Plum, Cherry Cobbler, and Island Indigo (Regals Collection). 

The Christmas Star is from the Single Stamps promotion. I will display the flyer for this promotion on my next blog post. The most important thing to know now is that the Single Stamps promotion ends on January 31st, so if you would like the Christmas Star stamp, or any of the other single stamps, please let me know and we can organise an order for you!

Does anyone else like to create their own wrapping paper for gifts? Or get creative in any other ways when wrapping gifts? I would love to hear about what you like to do in the comments below!

Ruth

P.s. If anyone would like some of the brown packing paper to create their own wrapping paper, please let me know. I have a whole box of the stuff and am happy to post it to people if they would like to recycle it for a creative project! For some reason it is a bit tricky to get tape to stick to it though, so just be aware of that. 

Christmas Wrapping Paper Supplies and Tools
Paper
Brown packing paper
Ink Pads
Perfect Plum
Cherry Cobbler
Crushed Curry
Island Indigo
Stamp Sets
Christmas Star
Evergreen
Christmas Messages

Comments