Christmas Single Stamps Promotion - Ends Next Week!

Hi again all!

In my previous post I showed some hand stamped Christmas wrapping paper that I'd made, which featured the Christmas Star single stamp, stamp set. 

There are eight stamps in the Single Stamps promotion, and all are gorgeous. But the promotion ends on Friday, January 31st! If you like any of the stamps below please place an order in my online store (this link will take you directly to the section of the store with the Single Stamps). If you are uncomfortable with online ordering, please do not hesitate to contact me by email and I can place an order for you. If you wish to order through me, please contact me by Sunday, January 26 as I will be placing an order on Monday, January 27. 

Click the 'Read more' button to see the Single Stamps promotion picture.




Unfortunately, I cannot post the image in its original format or larger size. If you would like to view a larger copy, please email me at ruthasutton.stampinup@gmail.com and I can send you the original. 

Hope you have all had a great day!
Ruth

Comments